Open Records Request


Most of the records kept by the Town of Parker are available to the public. Many of the most frequently used records, such as Town Council minutes and Planning Commission minutes, can be accessed online or at Town Hall by contacting the Town Clerk's Office. There is a charge for photocopies of these records.

Other Town documents are made available by request and require the person requesting the documents to fill out an Open Records Request. Formal requests can be made either by filling out an online request form or through the eTRAKiT system. Because some records are not easily accessible, it may take the Town staff some time to provide these documents. Certain documents such as personnel records may not be available.

Additional Information

For more information, please contact the Town Clerk at 303.805.3198 or email us