In an effort to provide the community with more efficient police services, the Police Department has established an online reporting system for low priority report calls.
If you have an EMERGENCY or the crime you want to report is happening RIGHT NOW, DO NOT use this form; please call 9-1-1.
Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- This IS NOT an emergency
- You have an e-mail address
- This incident occurred within the Parker town limits
- There are no known suspects
- You must be at least 18 years of age to file a report online.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions, contact the Police Department at 303.841.9800 to report the crime.
Upon completion of this process you will:
- Receive a confirmation message that says, "your report has been submitted," showing that your report is complete
- You will be given a temporary report number
- You will be able to print a copy of the report for your records
All cases filed online will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted either by phone or email.
FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A FELONY